2013年7月29日星期一

Girl with Crow

"In fact, for a long period of time, I do not know in the end is going to play or do fashion ." Before coming to St. Martin , Phoebe always had a desire to become an actor . Indeed, such a slender girl, is having this condition . "But I spent a whole summer of four interviews , but no one asked me , well , I'll do the clothes now ."


First met Phoebe, is a master of fashion design at central saint martins course line - up. I sat on the course director Louise Wilson, listening to her lecturing is reporting progress of the designer. Front is showing off a set of black rubber piece and made of synthetic hair series, model as if a few quiet crow, stood aside, dark and slightly gothic atmosphere, immediately caught my eye. Designer is a girl, with soft white golden hair, white skin, lips were white, Louise roar scared with his hands trembling. "What the hell it is! What do you think there will be a model want others to see your panties?! Cut it out! Cut it off and you don't know?!" Girl quivering with scissors, I looked at her nervously, lest she rowed to the model of the skin. Sitting down two other teachers to see not bottom go to, really rushed up to help her change, side whispered to comfort her. Fortunately, the end of the Line - up smoothly, what Louise without too much criticism. Walk beside him, I saw tears streamed almost in the girl's eyes. Later, when flipping through the designer's list, I just know, the girl called Phoebe English.

Sitting in Phoebe a studio in east London, a rare few days sunshine shone on the white wall. "In fact for a long time I don't know what is going to acting or doing fashion." Before came to st. Martin's, Phoebe has always been an actor's desire. Indeed, such a comely, body, slender girl, is this condition. "But I spent a whole summer interview around, or no one to me, and I thought: well, then I can go to make clothes." In this way, Phoebe came to st. Martin. Starting from the undergraduate way to master. Central saint martins fashion designers are brilliant, more is famous for strict tutor. "Here I learned to self-gratification. Without constantly inspire and enrich himself, is unable to cope with external and inner self doubt and criticism. She knows what you're doing, more clearly what you want to do. xzzqlcy$0730

没有评论:

发表评论