2013年7月19日星期五

We are unique , very unique

I and many strange people or know or meet these people each have their own different , each person has a unique dreams and a strong desire , even though they say are common fashion topic and artistic creation , or at least related . Through observation of these boys and girls as well as the dialogue between them , reminds me of the 1965 movie in the lines , alphabet , can accurately summarize my thoughts for any crowd : "We are unique , very unique the . "


In L'Uomo Vogue cover show, I and a lot of strange people or know or meet these people each have their own different , each person has a unique dreams and a strong desire , even though they say are common fashion topic or at least related to artistic creation . Through observation of these boys and girls as well as the dialogue between them , reminds me of the 1965 movie in the lines , alphabet , can accurately summarize my thoughts for any crowd : "We are unique , very unique the . "

This is what I tell you all the time , we must believe in yourself and trust their own ability and unique, each of you is unique, this unique characteristic is reflected in the success of your experience and the way that you can not the success of others to go along the track ahead of your own way is unique, and it is this unique and worthy of attention , worthy of commendation .

When we watch it with the cover when the cover you ask me which one is my favorite . I replied that it's really hard to judge , because each one is unique cover , each represents a different cover different people representing different personality , life and professional choices. Unique cover reflects the passion and love are not comparable . It's like you : you exist in this world, in full possession of his own life , with all the opportunity to freely express yourself and countless dreams.xzzqlcy$0720

没有评论:

发表评论